Welcome to my blog! If you are curious about the person behind the articles, here are a few things about me:
- I am truly, seriously passionate about architecture and design. I have been, ever since from a very young age (I shall leave this spot in case Lego wants to sponsor this website). It is always a pleasure for me to design, research, visit, and learn/read/write about architecture.
- I have studied architecture in Brighton (England) and Paris (France). I currently hold a masters degree.
- I have lived and worked in many, many different countries. I hope I will get the chance to experience the culture of many more in the future.
- One of my favourite buildings is Peter Zumthor’s Therme Vals. I find his works to be closely linked to human experiences, emotions and scale. The craftsmanship is always impressive.
- My favourite book is Invisible Cities, by Italo Calvino. This book has a dreamlike, architectural narrative that really sparks my imagination and creativity.
If you would like, you can contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org